Features included in JSMT’s baseline eCommerce pricing.
Bulk Product Uploads
- The client is required to provide a CSV file with all of the product information and data. We will use this to bulk import eCommerce products. This information and data may include but is not limited to:
- Product pictures
- Product descriptions
- Product categories and tags
- Shipping weight/dimensions
- Other important information
- The client is required to create an account with their preferred payment processor and is responsible for any processing fees associated with the vendor.
- We recommend Stripe Payment Integration.
- Stripe is one of the leading eCommerce payment processors and allows users to pay for the product/service directly on the website. We have used Stripe for many years and have found it to be best for website integration and client management.
- Tax is automatically calculated on the website via the WooCommerce Shipping & Tax Plugin. The plugin connects to JetPack to keep the tax amount up to date.
- The client is required to create a free WooCommerce account to connect to the website.
- Shipping will be a flat rate shipping based on the preferred carrier’s rates. The client is required to provide the flat rate shipping amount.
- The client will be required to create their own shipping labels. The WooCommerce Shipping & Tax Plugin allows users to create their own shipping label but requires additional information including the dimensions and weight of each product. It also charges a small fee for each label. We recommend standard shipping with USPS.
- All orders will be stored on the backend of the website and order statuses can be updated on the website itself. The website Administrator will receive an order confirmation that an order has been placed, and can update it to the current status (ie. processing, shipped, canceled, etc).
Paid integrations for clients that require a more robust ordering and fulfillment system.
ShipStation allows you to import orders, manage orders, print labels, and send tracking information to selling channels and customers. It easily integrates with WooCommerce via ShipStation Integration for WooCommerce.