What is Remarketing?
Have you ever had a customer that seemed interested in your products or services, yet walked away having bought nothing? It would be nice to advertise to these people once they have left and maybe get them to change their minds or spur them to action. Well, online you can. Past visitors to your website can be reconnected with by sending targeted ads that will show up while they are browsing other sites or doing other things online. This is called remarketing.
So How Do I Take Advantage of Google Remarketing?
Remarketing with Google takes advantage of the Google Display Network, a vast global ad network that works all over the web and across devices. It reaches 90% of internet users worldwide and facilitates over a trillion impressions to those users every month. At JSMT Media, we are experts at creating and managing successful marketing campaigns. We will build a database of users, called an audience, and then create highly targeted ads to attract that audience based on their past visits to your site. We will then track and make adjustments to the ad campaign to promote maximum interest while also creating regular reports on the state and direction of the campaign.
Benefits of Google Remarketing
- Vast Reach – The Google Display Network is massive, displaying ads on a wide variety of websites, apps, and services. No matter where a person’s web surfing takes them, it is likely your voice can reach them.
- Audience Targeting – With Google remarketing you can show your ads to previous site visitors across Google Partner sites. You can either target a broad swathe of visitors or focus into on narrower groups that looked at a particular product and then send them ads specifically about that item.
- Brand Exposure – The more a prospective customer is exposed to your brand, the more likely they are to choose you when the time comes to make a purchase. Customers will continue to see your ads as they browse other sites, keeping your brand at the forefront of their minds.
- Better Conversion Rates – Since you are targeting people who were already looking for a certain good or service, there is a greater likelihood of those customers converting into leads or sales by keeping your business in their thoughts. Accessing people when they are likely to buy is a huge advantage.
- Greater Return on Investment – The higher conversion rate and targeted nature of remarketing ads means they offer better returns than traditional ads designed to grab new users. On top of this, Google remarketing ads are also generally cheaper per click compared to other advertisements like Search Ads.
- Custom Graphics – JSMT can create ads designed to attract the specific audience you are looking for. Custom images and text can be tailored to suit your focus.
- Robust Reporting and Data – Google remarketing makes use of the powerful data collection and analytics offered by Google Ads to assist your business in making the right ads for the right people.
At JSMT Media, we can help your business launch a powerful, cost effective remarketing campaign that can start converting clicks into sales today.