Why Web Design is Important
In the digital age, your website often serves as the front entrance of your business. Just as with a physical storefront, a good first impression means everything. Customers will be drawn to a clean, attractive shop and want to see what’s inside, but will avoid a cluttered, messy, or run-down store. Our mission is to give you a professional online presence that will enhance your image and branding as well as promote sales or leads through the website.
At JSMT Media, we believe every website should be:
- Clean & Modern. Modern websites tend to favor a “less is more” approach with attractive, high quality images and relevant content, without excess clutter in the way.
- Simple & Organized. Visitors to your site should be easily find what they are looking for and take action. For example, if a customer cannot easily find a phone number, email address, or contact form, you run the risk of losing them before they can engage with you. We build sites that are easy to navigate, so you won’t lose customers due to a confusing layout.
- Mobile Responsive. Your customers will be able to browse your site just as well on a smartphone or tablet as they can on a computer. This is more important than ever, as Google has begun to penalize websites that do not function properly on mobile devices.
- Uniquely Branded. Your branding is the first thing visitors will notice about your site, and it’s what they will remember about you after they leave. JSMT Media will carefully develop your website’s design to match your current branding, or develop an entirely new design and brand for the digital face of your company.
Our Web Development Process
While web design is the work customers will see when they visit your site, web development is the behind the scenes work that most people will never notice. However, building a site that functions properly and adheres to Google’s standards is just as important as building an attractive site.
All of our web design projects include a strong foundation of web development work.
- Clean & Proper Coding. We will build your site so that it will be easy for search engines like Google to read and index.
- Cross-Platform/Browser Compatible. Your website will work properly whether visitors are on a PC or Mac, or using Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Fast-Loading Pages. If your website takes forever to load, potential customers will quickly move on to a faster site. A fast website will improve the overall user experience.
- Baseline Search Engine Optimization. While search engine optimization (SEO) is an ongoing process, your website will fully adhere to Google’s guidelines when it goes live.