Custom Technology Web Design Services
Stand out from the competition with modern and clean technology web design that engages potential clients and helps you connect with them. JSMT Media will work with you to create a feature rich website that promotes confidence in your services. Our in house creative team’s attention to detail will ensure you have a fast and mobile responsive website that leaves a lasting impression on your target audience and makes potential clients feel confident in your services.
Why Web Design is Important for Your Technology Shop
In today’s digital landscape, every business should have a website if they want to reach the widest audience, and businesses in the tech space are no exception. The average consumer searching for a contractor is going to start and end their research online. JSMT Media will make sure you are putting your best foot forward, providing contractor web design that looks great and will reflect the quality of your services. Our websites are easy to navigate and mobile friendly, which in turn makes users more likely to convert to paying clients.
Why We Develop Technology Websites in WordPress
JSMT Media builds its technology sites using the WordPress platform, a powerful content management system that enables us to make stylish, feature-rich digital storefronts for clients in any industry. Secure payment processing, tax and shipping calculations, and shipping integration with UPS, Fedex and the USPS are all easily implemented on the platform. WordPress is both robust and scalable, meaning it can handle the construction of technology sites of any size or complexity. It also allows our clients to easily create content and adjust their catalogs and product pages from the site’s backend without requiring coding knowledge.
What Does a Good Technology Website Have?
While every company wants their website to be interesting and unique to their brand, there are certain elements that every technology website has in common because they just work. Visual and design trends are important but they don’t guarantee success, and it is important to also focus on the elements that every technology site should have to stay relevant and competitive.
Here are just a few of the main things your site should have in order to be successful:
- Make the site user friendly – You can have the best products in the world, but if your site is difficult or frustrating to navigate, consumers will likely take their business elsewhere. Simplicity and ease of use should be the priority.
- Think of the mobile user – Mobile shopping accounts for more than 50% of all retail sales and continues to grow. Many users are doing their shopping on tablets or phones where functionality that works on a PC may not work as well. When Walmart optimized their mobile site they saw a 98% increase in sales. Creating a mobile-friendly website is worth the investment for any ecommerce company.
- Speed is crucial – This goes hand in hand with creating a user friendly website. If pages are taking too long to load because of massive pictures and videos, many users aren’t going to have the patience to stick around. While you want to have high quality pictures and video, you need to make sure to prioritize the website speed first.
Ecommerce Web Design Functionality
In addition to the important design elements that a good ecommerce website should have, there are also a lot of functionality features that an ecommerce website needs that non-ecommerce sites don’t necessarily have to worry about.
While there are many different features that an ecommerce website could benefit from, these are just a few of the absolute essentials:
- Content management capabilities
- Simple and easy to use checkout
- Reporting tools for tracking sales and other data
- Blog or articles section
- Email marketing features
- Integration of multiple payment options (Credit card, PayPal, PO, Terms, etc.)
WordPress allows all of these features to be integrated into your specific website design, so you don’t have to sacrifice your brand’s visual identity in place of functionality. They can go hand in hand.
Our Web Development Process
A stylish design is great for attracting clients and customers, but if a site’s performance starts impacting the user experience in negative ways they will likely move on to a different site. At JSMT Media, we strive to create sites that load fast, use clean coding and are set up to be SEO friendly. Google’s speed and optimization guidelines are at the forefront of any website we develop, enabling better search rankings for your storefront and a better user experience for your customers.
Why JSMT Media Is Right For Your technology Web Design Project
- We Never Outsource Work
All web design and digital marketing we do for our technology clients is done in-house by our New Jersey based creative team.
- Honest & Transparency
Honesty and transparency are our core values. We will never surprise you with extra fees or go back on our project agreement.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
We strive to make certain that our clients are 100% satisfied with their website. We work with you until it meets your particular vision.
- You Keep the Keys
At project completion, you will have complete ownership of your website. Thanks to the WordPress platform, accessing and updating your site will be simple and intuitive.