What Are Google App Ads?
Google Ads can help you get your iOS or Android app noticed and downloaded by new customers. With Google App Ads, you have the ability to promote your app and display ads on Google’s largest platforms, including:
We create custom ads to show off the great features of your app. We also carefully monitor your campaign to make sure the best audience is finding your ads and you are getting the most out of your ad spend.
Google App Ads help advertisers produce more app installs or drive more in-app conversions. Google uses machine learning to determine the best performing ads and place them directly in front of your target audience.
How Do Google App Ads Work?
With most Google Ads Campaigns, ads and ad groups are created manually. Google App Ads, on the other hand, are automated campaigns. Google will use your provided ad text, images, videos and other details from your app store listing in order to create a series of ads across different networks. Once you provide some starting information, Google will automatically generate the ads and optimize them over time based on which combinations are getting the best results. Google will test different asset combos and place ads that are performing at their best to a larger audience more frequently.
We will work with you every step of the way to create great App Ads that lead to new sign ups and conversions. This includes everything from helping you provide text, a starting bid and budget, and locations that fit best for your ads, to tracking performance and A/B testing.
There are a few different types of metrics for app campaigns, and these include:
- App installs. App Installs are ads that run to encourage users to install your app.
- App engagement. App engagement gets users who already have the app and take them to a specific landing page.
- App pre-registration. This last type of app campaign is only available to Android users, which runs ads that spread awareness and excitement for the apps before they are released on Google Play.
Objectives for app campaigns are based on either:
- Cost per install (CPI) – Google will push as many app installs as possible within your budget.
- Cost per action (CPA) – Google will push as many app installs as possible within your budget from people most likely to make in-app purchases and other actions.
With this in mind, it is important to determine your goal for the ads. Do you want people to download the app, or download the app and make in-app purchases? We can help you set up your Google App Ads campaign based on your goals.
Where Will Your Ads Show?
- Google Search
- Google Play
- Google Display Network
- Discover on Google Search
- Any Other Publishers who Host Advertisements
Here’s How JSMT Media Can Help
We have years of experience handling successful Google Ads Campaigns, and we can help you get your app advertisements up and running properly to ensure maximum coverage across all of Google’s largest networks. We will work with you and on our own to produce:
- A daily budget
- A target cost-per-install (CPI) or cost-per-action (CPA)
- Target locations
- Target languages
- Target demographics
- Ad copy
- A campaign start and end date
JSMT Media will carefully construct and maintain your campaigns so your ads are targeting the right customers at the right time to ensure you get the best return on your investment. Interested in taking your campaigns to the next level and getting started with Google App Ads? Get in touch with us today and we’ll walk you through the process.