Google Ad Grants
We help businesses determine eligibility for $10,000 Google Ad Grants, apply for the program, create ads, and manage their campaign.
Get A Quote
Google Ad Grants Management Services
We help businesses get set up on the Google Ad Grants program, which provides $10,000 in free ad spend on Google Ads for nonprofit organizations. This program aims to help nonprofit organizations generate exposure and extend their public service announcements to a wider audience.
As a professional NJ-based Google Ads management company and Certified Google Partner, we will help you determine your eligibility, apply for the program, create ads, and carefully manage your campaign to meet Google’s guidelines.
Learn more: What is the Google Ad Grants Program?
Advantages of Google Ad Grants Program
There are a ton of benefits regarding the Google Ad Grants program, besides the fact that Google will give you $10,000 of free ad spend to kickstart your non-profit advertisements. Here are a few more:
- Ability to select your own keywords – Google will allow you to determine which keywords are relevant to your objectives so that more users will visit your site.
- Select your destination pages – You can choose the destination people will be sent to when clicking your ads.
- Create your own message – You have the ability to create your own messaging that best aligns with your keywords.
- Reach a broader audience – Ad Grants allow you to expand on your reach by using keywords that are broader but still relevant to your audience.
Google wants your nonprofit organization to succeed. Take advantage of the Google Ad Grants Program and start expanding your reach to a community of people who are going to help change the world. Our team can help you get the most value out of your Google Ad Grant.
Who is Eligible for Google Ad Grants?
- Recognized Tax-Exempt Nonprofits
- Must Have a High-Quality Website
- Must Meet Google's Program Guidelines
- Charitable, Educational, Religious, Scientific, or Other Organizations
- Must Be Verified By TechSoup
- Businesses That Are Not Government Entities, Hospitals, or Schools
Need Help With The Google Grants Program?
We have an experienced team with years of experience managing Google Ads accounts, ready to help your business take advantage of the benefits of Google Ad Grants. If you would like to learn more about the program, including eligibility requirements and the verification process, contact us today for more information.